Bristol Zero Tolerance have developed a range of resources around gender-based violence prevention which you can order from Bristol Women’s Voice:
- Signposting Guide to Services Adressing Gender-based Violence Nationally and Locally in Bristol. See downloadable copy here
- Street Harassment Toolkit. Including leaflets on Reporting Street Harassment to the Police, How to Deal with Street Harassment, and Be More Than Just a Bystander
We also have materials developed by other organisations which we can send out:
- Specialist Sexual Violence and Abuse Support Services (Bristol) leaflet. This card sized fold out leaflet outlines the local Survivor Pathway and is designed to help the survivor or the supporter to consider options
- Domestic abuse/intimate partner violence (IPV) posters for young people. A3 posters for schools, colleges and youth organisations raising awareness of domestic abuse and how to get help
- Help Your Mates fold out leaflets. Information for young people on how to support a friend experiencing domestic abuse/intimate partner violence (IPV)
- ‘Is your collesgue walking on eggshells at home?’ poster. A3 poster from Avon and Somerset Police campaign aimed at businesses
- ‘Is something going on next door?’ poster. A3 poster from Avon and Somerset Police campaign aimed at neighbours
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) leaflets. Fold out leaflets available in Somali, Arabic and French.
To order any of these resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.